Species List: Eastern Phoebe ( Sayornis phoebe )
Common name: Eastern Phoebe
Scientific name: Sayornis phoebe
Altertnate names: pewit flycatcher, phoebe-bird, pewee
- The Birds of Childs' Point Region.
- Notes From Nebraska.
- The Birds of Omaha. A List of the Species Observed In and About the City of
- Birds of Hanscom Park.
- Composite List of the Species of Birds Observed by Members of the
Nebraska's Ornithologists' Union at the Salt Basin near Lincoln, Lancaster
County, Nebraska. Sunday, May 22, 1904.
- Hunting Wild Birds in Parks and Green Woods that Abound Near Omaha. The Boom of
the Gun is No Longer Heard in the Woods Near Omaha, But in its Place Bird Hunters Search
Diligently with Lead Pencil, Notebook and Camera, While About Flit the Feathered...
- Birds Found in Woods Near Omaha are Interesting. The Hunting of Warblers With
Notebook and Field Glass Becoming a Fad and Leads to Delightful Revelations-Partial List of
Beauties that Visit this Section Given by One Who Knows - Sign of Songsters...
- Feats of Feathered Genius in the Wilds of Elmwood. Odd Habits of the Shiftless
Cowbird, the Defense of a Bird Home Against the Squirrel, and the Ubiquity of the Horned Lark
about Omaha. Did You Ever Find a Wood Pewee's Nest?
- Little Yellow-Rump [Warbler].
- Crowding the Season.
- Teachers Brave Rain to Go Bird Studying. Twenty-five Visit Elmwood Park, Led by
Audubon Society Representatives. David Waterman Discovers Scarlet Tanager, First Seen There
- A Day With the Birds on the Old River Road.
Back to species list